A.I. (actual intelligence) for better health care.
Cyft helps health care organizations use their data to thrive in value-based contracts.
Currently enrolling for the
Serious Illness Performance Collaborative
Moving health care beyond one-size-fits-all analytics
- Unlock all available data – including social determinants, notes, and ADLs
- Focus on your highest priorities
- Embedded into your existing systems and workflows
- Track progress every step of the way
- Calculate ROI of your programs vs. rigorous control groups
Learn what AI is, how it’s different than traditional analytics, and how to put it to work.
Getting Better Series
Videos and podcasts from palliative clinicians who inspire.
Analysis: Key Considerations for Success in VBID
This document summarizes the hospice network requirements outlined in the VBID Request for Applications.
Hospice News Changemakers
Leonard D’Avolio, Ph.D., recently sat down with Hospice News to talk about innovation and improvement in serious illness and end-of-life care.
Intermountain Homecare and Hospice Appointment
Intermountain Homecare and Hospice has invited our CEO, Leonard D’Avolio, Ph.D., to join their Board of Trustees.