Serious Illness Care
Success in value-based contracts is dependent on using data to get the right care to the right people at the right time. Cyft helps organizations thrive at each step of their value-based journey.
Identify Patients Most Likely to Benefit
- Designed by our in-house palliative care and data science experts
- Use AI and all available data including notes and social determinants
- Deliver rank-ordered lists of patients most likely to benefit from palliative care and hospice
- Consider the likelihood of impending ED visits and inpatient admissions
- Keep improving with new experience and routinely refreshed data
Progress Reports Track Activity and Promote Continuous Improvement
Outcomes and Utilization:
- Inpatient admission and ED visit rates
- Total end-of-life spending
- Hospice enrollment and length of stay
- Goal-concordant care
- Symptom assessment, management, and treatment
- Goals of care, values, and preferences documentation
- Documentation of surrogate
Learn more about Cyft's efforts to enable value-based advanced illness care
Hospice News Changemakers
Leonard D'Avolio, Ph.D., recently sat down with Hospice News to talk about innovation and improvement in serious illness and end-of-life care.
Analysis: Key Considerations for Success in VBID
This document summarizes the hospice network requirements outlined in the VBID Request for Applications.
Serious Illness Performance Collaborative
PCF-SIP Participants can learn more about our Serious Illness Performance Collaborative.
Intermountain Homecare and Hospice Appointment
Intermountain Homecare and Hospice has invited our CEO, Leonard D'Avolio, Ph.D., to join their Board of Trustees.