Contracts with Medicare Advantage Organizations, Duals Plans, & Accountable Care Organizations
We help our customers use their data to prepare for, design, and optimize value-based serious illness programs. This includes identifying in-market partners, helping with the design of capabilities presentations, and strategies for contract design.
Contract-specific solutions are tailored to include:
- Strategic guidance and support:
- Identify ACOs and MA plans in your market
- Develop strategies and capabilities presentations
- Leverage data to scope opportunities and support negotiations
- Advanced analytics to:
- Identify patients to enroll into serious illness programs
- Prioritize patients at risk of preventable admissions
- Prioritize patients to prioritize for hospice
- Performance reports track contract-specific quality measures such as:
- Total cost of care
- Hospice rates
- Cost savings versus comparable control groups
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how we’re helping serious illness care organizations thrive in value-based contracts.