Surgical Outcomes Improvement
Centers of Excellence, surgical bundles, and other value-based models of reimbursement are becoming more popular in the orthopedic surgical space. Unfortunately, with limited access to outcomes and quality data, the negotiation quickly becomes a price war.
Reduce Unnecessary Surgeries, Improve Outcomes, and Have the Data to Prove It
Cyft Surgical Includes:
- An iPad loaded with a pre-operative data collection app
- A web-based administrative interface to review surveys & generate reports
- A shared decision-making tool that uses machine learning to deliver personalized outcome predictions
- Multi-modal Patient-Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs) data collection
- Digital data collection takes less than 2 minutes and uses questions from validated instruments (KOOS Jr, HOOS Jr, etc.) with available EMR integration
- Clinician and patient can discuss the likelihood of achieving a minimal clinically important difference via personalized predictions
- Teams can review outcomes performance via reports
- Negotiate value-based contracts based on fewer inappropriate surgeries and better outcomes
"NEBH is a leader in surgical innovation. Partnering with Cyft to become leaders in value-based care is a logical next step for us."
Scott Tromanhauser, MD, MBA, MHCDS, Chief Medical Officer, Chief, Spine Surgery, Director of Research Administration, New England Baptist Hospital
Bundled payments - A path to value-based care delivery or not?
What happens when there are no real measures of value in value-based contracts.